A big Thank You! To Donnaleigh Delarose of Beyond Worlds (Blog Talk Radio), and Ed Peterson (author of “Numerology”), for sending me a copy of Ed’s incredible book! As he readily admits, it is a work in progress – but what a work!
I love Ed’s suggestion for working with this book – “So get something to write on and something to write with and do a sort of spiritual Sudoku with your birth data in order to find out what numerology can tell you.”
Using a system that Ed developed, the reader creates their very own personal profile. Some of the things that they will define are:
- What you are here to learn.
- Your North Node numbers.
- Who you are.
- How you appear to others.
- How you learn what you are here to learn.
- Your true character.
- Your primary challenge.
- Your salvation number.
- Your primary need.
- How you obtain your heart’s desire.
- What you must do/have to do.
- The type of person that you are attracted to.
- The most important thing you can do.
- Your core number.
- Your “best kept secret” number.
- Personal month, day and year.
- Personal hour.
- Shared life lesson.
Ed works with the numbers 1-100, associating the 78 cards of the Tarot with numbers 1-78. He is also working on associating astrological and archetypal correspondences with the numbers, and a system of reversed digits. This is all mind boggling, and great fun to work with!
Ed’s book can be purchased on Amazon.com – http://www.amazon.com/Numerology-Ed-Peterson/dp/1449908179/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265858214&sr=8-1
© August 2010 Bonnie Cehovet