On Wednesday, June 1st, we experience not only a partial solar eclipse in Gemini, but also the New Moon in Gemini. What do we need to know about this New Moon? Gemini is all about communicating. This New Moon is all about celebrating who we are, letting others know who we are, fine tuning our goals and creating a clear vision of what we want in our future. When we can envision our future, and express that vision clearly to others, we are well on the way to moving forward in our life.
Gemini also focuses on the energy of social groups, on information, ideas and communication. Since Gemini energy tends to bounce from idea to idea, and be very extroverted, this could be quite a ride!
Questions we might want to ask ourselves on the New Moon are:
1. Am I where I want to be in life?
2. If so, what can I do to strengthen this energy?
3. If not, what is blocking me? What is holding me here? What am I not wanting to see?
4. What is at the root of the issue that I do not want to see?
5. How can I best address this issue and move past it?
Here is a link to an excellent video on this Gemini New Moon, from astrologer Dorothy Morgan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esTtuv8ZSjk..
© May 2011 Bonnie Cehovet